Welcome to Re-Reads and Reviews! Music, movies, TV shows, books; I do ’em all. Or I try, anyway.
If you’ve been here before, check out what you’ve missed since you’ve been gone – Latest Posts. If you know exactly what you’re looking for, you navigate the site through the categories drop-down on the side or the handy search bar.
If this is your first time here, welcome! Here’s a quick list to help you find your way around:
- Re-Reads: Currently in the middle of re-reading George RR Martin’s A Song of Ice And Fire. Given the current pace, that’s all I’ll be doing for the foreseeable future on that front. This long, long project began with this post
- Anime: Currently working my way through Fate/Zero. Other series covered in the past include Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Kara No Kyoukai and Death Parade.
- Television: I’m currently on hiatus on the TV front – don’t want to take more simultaneous projects than I can chew at the moment. I cover Game of Thrones (naturally), Hannibal (while it lasted) and House of Cards (I stopped at Season 2, but I plan on picking up where I left off).
- Music: I’m mostly into hip-hop though I always appreciate recommendations. There’s a full list of albums reviewed here.
- Movies: I don’t get nearly as much time as I should for movies, but my taste tends to veer toward the lighter-hearted stuff.
- Books: This is the one category where pretty much anything goes. I’ve covered books from sci-fi fantasy, to the dystopian to non-fictional stuff. Recommendations are always welcome.
- Want to know when the next post will be up? Check out the post schedule. Excuse the ugliness of that calendar – I skipped most of my UI classes in college.
- If you’re still confused or want to know me, take a second to check out the FAQ page.
Do you have an idea for the site? Whether it’s comments on the content posted, or on what movie, album, anime, show I should review next, check out the Feedback Page. I promise I read everything. No, seriously, everything.
You can support the site by visiting the Patreon page.