Welcome to Re-Reads and Reviews!
If you’ve been here before, check out what you’ve missed since you’ve been gone – Latest Posts. If you know exactly what you’re looking for, you navigate the site through the categories drop-down on the side or the handy search bar.
If this is your first time here, welcome! Here’s a quick list to help you find your way around:
- Television: I’m currently on hiatus on the TV front – don’t want to take more simultaneous projects than I can chew at the moment. I cover Game of Thrones (naturally), Hannibal (while it lasted), Westworld and House of Cards (which I may not pick back up). Soon to come – The Wire.
- Music: I’m mostly into hip-hop though I always appreciate recommendations. There’s a full list of albums reviewed here.
- Movies: I don’t get nearly as much time as I should for movies, but my taste tends to veer towards lighter-hearted.
- Books: This is the one category where pretty much anything goes. I’ve covered books from sci-fi fantasy, to the classic literature to non-fictional stuff. Recommendations are always welcome. Up next – Infinite Jest, if I ever finish it.
- Re-Reads: Currently in the middle of re-reading George RR Martin’s A Song of Ice And Fire. Given the current pace, that’s all I’ll be doing for the foreseeable future on that front. This long, long project began with this post. It’s currently on hiatus due to lack of hype on the part of several parties. I’ll pick this back up if the next book is ever announced
- Anime: Currently just finished working my way through Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Other series covered in the past include Fate/Zero, Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Kara No Kyoukai, Neon Genesis Evangelion and Death Parade.
- If you’re still confused or have questions, take a second to check out the FAQ page.
Do you have an idea for the site? Whether it’s comments on the content posted, or on what movie, album, anime, show I should review next, check out the Feedback Page. I promise I read everything. No, seriously, everything.
You can support the site by visiting the Patreon page.
Like what you see? Feel free to subscribe by email, or to follow me on Facebook.